Just follow the simple steps below…
- Log on to your customer account by clicking the icon in the top right-hand corner on any page of our website.
- Click ‘subscriptions’ on the left-hand side of the customer portal.
- If you have more than one subscription set up, then click ‘view’ to select the subscription you wish to edit. If you only have one subscription set up, then you will automatically be taken to your subscription order details.
- Select the action relevant to how you wish to edit your subscription:
- CHANGE ADDRESS – change your shipping address.
- CHANGE PAYMENT – change payment card.
- CHANGE ORDER DATE – select this option if you wish to change your regular order date. Simply select your preferred date from the calendar and any other notes you wish to make, and our customer service team will be in touch shortly to authorise the change.
- RENEW NOW – select this option if you wish to receive your subscription order earlier than usual. You will be asked to complete payment in this option and will receive your delivery in 48 hours of this payment. Please note that this will not change your normal subscription order date and so your following order will be processed on your normal subscription order date. If you want to change your normal order date you will need to select ‘CHANGE ORDER DATE’ and if you wish to increase or decrease the frequency of your subscription order you will need to select ‘UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE’.
- PAUSE – select this option if you need to pause your subscription while you are on holiday. Don’t forget to resume your order when you get back home by logging onto your customer account and selecting ‘REACTIVATE’
- CANCEL – we would be very sorry to see you go but you can cancel your subscription at any time and reactivate it if you change your mind!
- UPGRADE OR DOWNGRADE – select this option if you need to increase or decrease the frequency in which you receive your order. For example, you might want to change your order of 45 rolls every month to every six weeks instead. This option will take you through the normal checkout process so you can edit how often you want to receive your order. The final stage of the process will say ‘SWITCH SUBSCRIPTION’. If you then go back to your customer account, you will see that your subscription order details have changed.
If you have any other questions or need any help, please contact our friendly team on email@example.com
Yes! It really is! All the raw materials are plastic free and our packs of 27 or 45 toilet rolls are paper wrapped in 9-roll bundles and all the bundles are popped into a study cardboard box to ensure the toilet rolls aren’t damaged when you receive them. So, you can use the cardboard box for the ultimate arts and craft project, reuse it for storage or recycle it along with your paper wrapping.
Oceans Toilet Tissue is made from virgin pulp cellulose – a clean, wood-based raw material – which is what makes our loo roll super soft and strong.
All our virgin pulp cellulose is sustainably sourced and is FSC® certified. FSC® stands for Forest Stewardship Council® and they are on a mission to promote environmentally sound, socially beneficial and economically prosperous management. They carefully manage forest habitats in a sustainable way – environmentally, economically and socially – to ensure the longevity of supply is in harmony with the surrounding ecosystem.
FSC® certified materials are fully traceable back to the forest where the paper originated from. Our raw materials are sourced from the EU in large parent reels and transported using sea freight. Sourcing in bulk and transporting via sea rather than air or land cuts down our impact on the environment.
The rest of the packaging is made from materials sourced from the UK. The materials are then converted and made into the finished product in the UK.
When choosing to shop greener so we can keep our oceans bluer, it is easy to drown in the sea of information and greenwashing! But which eco-friendly product is best?
Bamboo – although quite a hardy plant, bamboo grows best in warm, moist climates. It’s for this reason over one-third of the world’s bamboo is grown in China. Bamboo is shipped in converted format which means you ship less than half compared to our method of shipping parent reels of virgin cellulose into the UK. The claims surrounding bamboo toilet roll start to unravel when you realise it’s racked up some miles being transported to the UK.
Recycled – you can get FSC® certification for recycled paper as long as the paper is fully traceable back FSC® certified sources. Usually, recycled paper uses a broad mix of paper making the FSC claim extremely difficult. Using these various paper waste streams also means the manufacturing process uses loads more energy, and means the finished product is inconsistent which can feel like rough paper and look grey in appearance.
FSC® certified material – is what we make our Oceans loo roll from and is virgin cellulose material which gives our toilet roll its super softness and strength. It is sustainably sourced from Europe in large parent reels – so less miles travelled before we make our lovely loo roll right here in the UK. The Oceans distribution agent who sends out our toilet roll to our customers is also less than five miles from our manufacturing facility, so even fewer miles travelled before it reaches your door!
Our toilet paper is free from bleach. Although we are not hypoallergenic certified, it is something we are looking into. If you wanted to try our Oceans Toilet Tissue, we would recommend purchasing our one-off order of 27 rolls and if you do have any issues we would be happy to refund the cost of the product.
Oceans is a brand with a conscience – we want to help every household to make greener choices with products that they can enjoy.
We are passionate about providing super soft, eco-friendly toilet tissue direct to your door. Our quick, easy and cost-effective solution never compromises on quality and always looks after our oceans by donating 25% of our profits to the Marine Conservation Society with every purchase. We are proud that our products are 100% plastic free, recyclable and sustainably made in the UK.
We believe our seas are worth protecting and that we should all do what we can to guarantee healthy, vibrant oceans for future generations. For more information on our sustainability, please visit our eco-friendly page.
Oceans is part of Accrol Group and we have been making great quality tissue paper products for over 25 years!
Obviously this depends on whether you are a toilet paper scruncher, folder or hand wrapper, it depends on whether you are a one-square wonder (hats off to you people) or prefer a little more padding for your bottom. It also depends on whether you are a social butterfly and have more guests to accommodate or if your home is your private sanctum – we can only give you a general rule of bum!
Small households (1-3 people) use an average of 254 rolls a year – that’s the 27 pack every 6 weeks, or the 45 pack every 8 weeks.
Larger households (4 people+) use an average of 508 rolls a year – that’s the 27 pack twice per month, or the 45 pack once per month.
If you are a Friends of Oceans regular subscriber, you have full control to edit your settings to suit your household and can select anything between 1-6 weeks or months. Many of our Friends set up their subscription and edit it further down the line once they have a feel for the swing of the household. You even have flexibility to pause your subscription if you are going on holiday! How cool is that? We’ve thought of everything!
Each toilet roll has 160 sheets of 3–ply paper and a roll length of 19.2m! That’s a lot of winding back up if your cat gets hold of it! So, a 27-roll pack has 4,320 sheets and a 45-roll pack has 7,200 sheets. Compared to other toilet roll brands, Oceans Toilet Tissue has a larger sheet size of 120x100mm.
Unfortunately, due to the glue we use on the cardboard core there is a very small trace which means we cannot be classified as vegan. This is something we are currently working on with our supplier to resolve.
Yes our loo roll is safe for septic tanks and composting toilets. The toilet paper is made from virgin pulp cellulose – a clean, wood-based raw material – so it breaks down and disintegrates easily in your septic tank and any composting toilet.
All our Friends of Oceans that subscribe to Oceans toilet paper receive a 5% discount automatically on every order.
Unfortunately, we do not offer reward points or gift certificates at this time, but please let us know via email if this is something you are interested in. If you’d like to keep up to date with future discounts and offers, we’d recommend subscribing to our newsletter.
We certainly give our competitors a roll for their money! Below you will find a table that breaks down the price per sheet, roll, and m2 – if you compare these elements to our competitors, you will find that Oceans is at the crest of the wave.
|Sheet per roll||Sheet length||Sheet width||m2 per roll||Price||Price per roll||Price per sheet||Price per m2|
|Oceans 27 rolls||160||120mm||100mm||1.94||£14.99||£0.56||0.35p||£0.29|
|Oceans 45 rolls||160||120mm||100mm||1.94||£21.99||£0.49||0.30p||£0.25|
Oceans accept all major credit and debit cards, including Amex, Maestro, Mastercard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Visa, Diners Club, Discover and Shop Pay.
Our system is even set up to remind our Friends of Oceans subscribers when their credit card is due to expire, just so you never miss an essential delivery, because everyone hates the emergency waddle in search of loo roll!
Unfortunately, we don’t offer PayPal as payment method at this moment in time, but let us know via email if this is a payment method you would prefer.
Fast and free delivery to all UK households. Find out more about our delivery service.